Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Scheme (MGSS) For Grade 11 and 12 Students
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship is provided by Indian Embassy , Kathmandu, Nepal and its branches CGI Birjung and Camp office Biratnagar . Each year 2000 students are merited by Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship who are enrolled in Grade 11 of any Nepalese higher secondary school or colleges of Nepal. Students for any faculty can fill this Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship weather it be Science or Management or Commerce.
Highlights about Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Scheme (MGSS)
Students who have passed there SEE exams and Enrolled in Grade 11 can apply for Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship.
Students Family income should not be more than 2 lakhs per year to be able to apply for Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship.
2000 Students get Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Every Year.
USEFUL GUIDE FOR APPLYING MAHATMA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIP
1. Candidates should be a NEPALESE citizens.
2. Candidates should be regular student of Grade 11 in any Higher Secondary school or colleges of Nepal.
3. Candidates annual income should not be more than 2 lakhs which must be verified by Head chief office (CDO office) or Local district officer (LDO).
4. Candidates can download the form from indian embassy site and fill it and attach the photo and submit it with the above document.
5. Candidates must get a letter from colleges in which they are admitted too.
Note: Any of the. false document can lead to rejection of you application so be careful about it.
How can student apply for Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Scheme.
1. Download the form from Indian Embassy Site fill it out with the details.
2. You need your photos pp size.
3. You need a family income certificate in English.
4. Letter from the current college you are studying.
5. Citizenship of yours if not then you can attach the citizenship of dad or mom but English Translated.
The students can submit there form to Indian Embassy at Kathmandu or Birgunj or Biratnagar.
Students from these Eight district should submit form in Camp of Biratnagar .
Students from these Eight district should submit form in CBI of Birgunj .
Other than these 16 district all 59 district students should submit form in Kathmandu .
Scholarship Amount Details:
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship total amount is NRS: 48000 WHICH IS DIVIDED IN TWO PARTS ONE IN GRADE 11 THAT IS NRS: 24000 and once you pass the Grade 11 with minimum 50% marks you get NRS: 24000 in Grade 12 also but if you fail to score above 50% or fail in exam of Grade 11 the MAHATMA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE DISCONTINUED IN 12.
1. The main point on selection criteria is your GRADE 10 MARKS OR YOU SAY NOW A DAYS SEE SCORE.
2. Girls and Dalits are given more priority.
Thank you hope our article on MAHATMA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIP HELP YOU !